Your First Visit
to our Alpharetta Practice
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. On your first visit to our office, you will meet with our new patient coordinator and Dr. Jordan.
At this complimentary visit, Dr. Jordan will examine the patient and explain his recommendation. He will discuss the potential treatment options (including why you may need braces) and the proper timing of treatment. He uses visual aides to help the patient understand treatment recommendations. This important visit will address your orthodontic concerns and answer any questions that you have about your orthodontic treatment.
During the initial examination for each patient
we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
• Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
• Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
• Which treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
• Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
• How long will treatment take?
• How much will it cost?
• What are my payment options?
If we feel that there is a need for treatment at this time, we will provide you with a complete clinical diagnosis and recommendation regarding the nature of the problem and a written summary of the findings.
We look forward to the opportunity to provide information that will enhance your understanding of your orthodontic treatment.
Please assist us
by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
• Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
• If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs.